At Albany Dental, we provide a wide range of dental procedures. Your dental health is always our main concern. We always want the treatment possible for our patients and we spend the time to listen to your concerns.
These are the procedures that we are providing:
- Periodontal hygiene therapies (periodontal root planing and scaling)
- Preventative Dentistry (routine cleanings and check-ups, splints for grinding and TMJ issues, sports guards, custom made flouride trays for patients with high caries risk)
- Pediatric dentistry (children)
- Restorative dentistry (fillings)
- Cosmetic dentistry (veneers, whitening – take home and in office Zoom Whitening)
- Extractions (simple and complicated, including wisdom teeth extractions)
- Root canal therapy (done efficiently and painlessly)
- Fixed prosthodontics (crowns and bridges)
- Removable prosthodontics (dentures)
- Dental implants
- Invisalign removable orthodontics (clear removable orthodontic trays reserved for corrections in the esthetic areas)
- Emergencies and Walk-Ins (any type of dental emergency can be handled quickly at our office and it is our goal to see any patient within the working hours that day. Emergences can range from something as minor as a chipped tooth to a fractured jaw – we have experience in how to deal with all types of dental emergencies.)
For more details on a specific treatment click on the subpage to the right.